Wednesday, January 22, 2020

2020 Running Goal - Update #4

So, as I guessed, I wasn't able to go out on January 18th due to the bad weather and running conditions, so I took the day off and stopped my running streak at 17 days in a row. This stoppage probably helped my body, but I know it didn't help my mind and motivation. I fear the cold weather and dreary surroundings are wearing me down. It is getting tougher to stay excited about running outside for 40 minutes when I would much rather be warm inside my house. I ended up running a 10K on the 19th to make up for the missing mileage, so now I'm back on pace. Unfortunately, I still have to run today, and it is snowing again. Serenity now! This month is almost over. I'm sure February will be similarly horrible. But maybe I can survive until March. Maybe March will be warmer.

Current yearly stats:

Runs: 20
Distance: 86.48 miles
Total Time: 14h 09m 34s
Avg Distance Per Run: 4.32 miles
Total Calories: 11,229
Avg Speed: 6.1 mph
Avg Pace: 9:49 min/mile

Days Left in Year: 344
Miles Left in Year: 1,413.52 miles (from 1,500)
Daily Average Needed: 4.10 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment