Saturday, January 18, 2020

2020 Running Goal - Update #3

It snowed about 6 inches last night and is continuing this morning, so my running streak is up in the air. I finished my 17th day in a row yesterday. I'm feeling pretty good right now. I have a few little aches and pains in my knees but nothing I'm worried about at this point. Today would be day 18, but seeing on how slowly my road has been plowed in the past, I won't hold my breath. But I'm okay with it, I guess, if it happens. I can't lie. It would be nice to have a day off. My body would appreciate that. Physically, I'm holding up fine. But mentally, some recent days I didn't want to go outside, because of the cold and wind and horrible running surface. If this streak stops, I can always start another one. And I'm not in a bad spot with my mileage. Right now, even if I cannot run my 4.1 miles today, I would be about 1.76 miles behind.

Current yearly stats:

Runs: 17
Distance: 72.04 miles
Total Time: 11h 29m 19s
Avg Distance Per Run: 4.24 miles
Total Calories: 9,396
Avg Speed: 6.3 mph
Avg Pace: 9:34 min/mile

Days Left in Year: 348
Miles Left in Year: 1,427.96 miles (from 1,500)
Daily Average Needed: 4.10 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment