Sunday, January 12, 2020

2020 Running Goal - Update #2

Well, the streak still lives, but it is getting dicey. Yesterday's run wasn't fun. The ground was like a rough ice rink with ankle-twisting ruts and hidden holes. The wind ripped at my face, neck, arms, and legs. It was tough going even for a Wisconsin winter day. I just kept my head down and kept my legs churning, occasionally glancing through the narrow field of vision between my face mask and double hats. I am definitely looking forward to warmer days when I can actually enjoy being outside and run longer distances. Weekends should be my prime time where I have few obligations and lots of time to get ready and run. But nevertheless, day 11 was completed. Unfortunately, today's weather looks just as bad.

Current yearly stats:

Runs: 11
Distance: 47.43 miles
Total Time: 7h 30m 56s
Avg Distance Per Run: 4.31 miles
Total Calories: 6,180
Avg Speed: 6.3 mph
Avg Pace: 9:30 min/mile

Days Left in Year: 354
Miles Left in Year: 1,452.57 miles (from 1,500)
Daily Average Needed: 4.10 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment