Tuesday, January 7, 2020

2020 Running Goal - Update #1

Well, so far, I've been able to keep my running streak alive. I'm running in the afternoon immediately when I get home from work. The cold Wisconsin temperatures require me to wear 2 pairs of socks, 2 pants, 3 shirts, a facemask, gloves, and a hat. So, not my favorite running attire. Too bulky, too heavy, too yucky when I get sweaty. But whatever, short of leaving Wisconsin or running indoors, what can be done? When I think about running 1,500 miles this year, it feels daunting. But I've reread a bunch of my old running posts lately, and they have re-energized me. That reminds me, I still need to go out and run today yet. Gotta push that streak to 7 days.

Current yearly stats:

Runs: 6
Distance: 26.93 miles
Total Time: 4h 13m 29s
Avg Distance Per Run: 4.49 miles
Total Calories: 3,518
Avg Speed: 6.4 mph
Avg Pace: 9:25 min/mile

Days Left in Year: 359
Miles Left in Year: 1,473.07 miles (from 1,500)
Daily Average Needed: 4.10 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment