Friday, February 7, 2020

2020 Running Goal - Update #7

So far, February is not going great. Not horrible, but not great. I took one day off to rest my right foot, which had developed a sharp pain between my big toe and second toe. I believe that was caused by the hard, icy ground and various rocks on my running loop. It has healed up for now. But then yesterday, I had zero energy, both my hips hurt, and I struggled to get about 2.5 miles before quitting. That kinda stuff is frustrating because I want to get the mileage done, but physically, it wasn't going to happen. I hope this month gets better, but again, the cold, dreary days and afternoon runs after work are getting old, old, old. I have to run today yet.

Current yearly stats:

Runs: 32
Distance: 137.88 miles
Total Time: 23h 01m 36s
Avg Distance Per Run: 4.31 miles
Total Calories: 17,766
Avg Speed: 6.0 mph
Avg Pace: 10:01 min/mile

Days Left in Year: 328
Miles Left in Year: 1,362.12 miles (from 1,500)
Daily Average Needed: 4.15 miles


No comments:

Post a Comment