Saturday, August 11, 2018

2018 Running Goal - Update #34

I had planned to do a longer run today. I was thinking somewhere around ten miles. It was just supposed to be something different than the four mile runs I have been doing since the beginning of the month. Everything clicked today. The weather was great, temperature was great, and my body felt pretty good and energetic. I kept running and running trying to stay around an 8 min/mile pace. As the miles went by, I started to think half-marathon. And so I gave it all I had and screamed into the air repeatedly, "Come on! Run!" I somehow shaved off 5 minutes and 11 seconds to end up with a new half-marathon PR. My time was 1 hour, 45 minutes, and 23 seconds. I am very excited about this. Here is a screenshot of my mile splits.


Current yearly stats:

Runs: 185
Distance: 894.55 miles
Total Time: 138h 40m 06s
Avg Distance Per Run: 4.84 miles
Total Calories: 121,572
Avg Speed: 6.7 mph
Avg Pace: 9:18 min/mile

Days Left in Year: 142
Miles Left in Year: 339.45 miles (from 1,234)
Daily Average Needed: 2.39 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment