Sunday, January 3, 2021

2021 Running Goal - Update #1

For 2021, I've set my running goal as completing 240 hours of running time. This means I need to average 20 hours per month for 12 months. I believe this basically works out to about 40 minutes per day, give or take, depending on the month. My biggest challenge will be finding the running window during the day that offers enough time to actually do this.

The cold months in Wisconsin have a small daylight window, which closes up really quickly when you have to work full-time. Plus, it takes time to get mentally and physically prepared to even go outside for each run. I need to put some time into stretching to minimize injuries. It also takes time to put on multiple layers of clothes and get all my stuff ready. 

On the plus side, I have already finished two days and have a little less than 238 hours to go. I have run two 10Ks so far.

Current injury status: The bottom side of my left rib cage is bruised or fractured. My right calf muscle has a little twinge.

Current yearly stats:

Runs: 2
Distance: 12.40 miles
Total Time: 2h 18m 09s
Avg Distance Per Run: 6.20 miles
Total Calories: 1,537
Avg Speed: 5.40 mph
Avg Pace: 11:08 min/mile

Days Left in Year: 362
Hours Left in Year: 237.70 hours (from 240)
Daily Hours Needed: 0.656 (39.36 minutes)

FINISHED TOTALS:

MONTH
MILES
AVERAGE RUN
TIME (h:m:s)
CALORIES
January
 
February
March

April

May

June

July

August

September

October

November

December
SUMMARY


No comments:

Post a Comment