Thursday, June 14, 2018

2018 Running Goal - Update #24

I just finished my 19th day in a row of running. I'm hoping to get 100 days in a row, but that'll take me into September, which seems like so far in the future. I'm making really good progress this month. I'm at 73.11 miles on day 14. I did a 7 miler today that felt really good. I don't have any real injuries to complain about, just a few small aches and pains. For example, my right ankle aches for the first mile or so and then the pain just goes away for the rest of a run. That seems weird, but I'm not concerned at this point. Otherwise, the weather has been great in the mornings, which is when I'm trying really hard to do all my runs. The month is almost half over, and I'm only about 30 miles away from my monthly goal of 103 miles. At the rate I'm going (knock on wood), I should be at my monthly goal in about 5 or 6 days and then I can use the remainder of the month to chip away at the mileage deficit I've accumulated since February.

Current yearly stats:

Runs: 122
Distance: 561.97 miles
Total Time: 89h 49m 09s
Avg Distance Per Run: 4.61 miles
Total Calories: 75,778
Avg Speed: 6.7 mph
Avg Pace: 9:35 min/mile

Days Left in Year: 200
Miles Left in Year: 672.03 miles (from 1,234)
Daily Average Needed: 3.36 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment