Wednesday, February 28, 2018

2018 Running Goal - Update #11

Well, February was a bad, bad man, er month. If it wasn't freezing wind and piles of snow, it was wet slippery slush and mud all over my running loop. Oh, well, I gotta believe this is the worst month. It is out of the way. Now, going forward, all the rest of the months should have mostly good running weather (knock on wood). I failed to get my mileage goal this month, which again, I was going for 103 miles per month to get over 1,234 for the year. But I am proud of the way I finished the month out, because I couldn't even get my first run done until February 7th, and I still ended up with about 82 miles. By the end of the month, I had finished two seven milers and three 10Ks. And I'm on an eight day in a row running streak. Bring on March.

Current yearly stats:

Runs: 34
Distance: 185.64 miles
Total Time: 30h 29m 42s
Avg Distance Per Run: 5.46 miles
Total Calories: 25,311
Avg Speed: 6.1 mph
Avg Pace: 9:51 min/mile

Days Left in Year: 306
Miles Left in Year: 1048.36 miles (from 1,234)
Daily Average Needed: 3.43 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment