Friday, December 8, 2017

1,000 Miles in 2017 - Goal Update #19

What a dismal turn of events. The weather immediately turned super cold and windy after my last running post, and I've been stymied. I was able to only get outside once, otherwise the bad temps and shrinking daylight have derailed me. I guess the silver lining is my left hip is healing up. My plan now is to go all-out on the weekends, no matter the weather. I have to utilize the only daylight I'll have access to. So, I'll try to do about a 5 miler both Saturday and Sunday for the next two weeks. I'll be testing my ability to run wearing no less than 3 pairs of socks, 4 pants, 5 shirts, hat, gloves, and face mask. I'm pretty sure if I fall down, someone will find me later in Spring.

Current yearly stats:

Runs: 239
Distance: 980.26 miles
Total Time: 144h 49m 01s
Avg Distance Per Run: 4.10 miles
Total Calories: 134,638
Avg Speed: 6.8 mph
Avg Pace: 8:52 min/mile

Days Left in Year: 23
Miles Left in Year: 19.74 miles
Daily Average Needed: 0.86 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment