Saturday, November 4, 2017

150 Story Ideas for Kids Who Love to Write - New Book Available on Amazon

Every story starts with a single idea, a spark that sets your imagination on fire. Sometimes you might yearn to tell a story but can't find that initial spark. Maybe you just need one fresh idea to coax that wimpy flicker into a roaring, magical blaze?

To that end, I’ve created a list of silly, funny, interesting, and crazy prompts that you can use to get your imagination burning. All you need to do is take one prompt (or throw a dozen together) and write down your notes and ideas in the space provided. I hope you have a lot of fun, and I can’t wait to read your stories!

150 Story Ideas for Kids Who Love to Write is available on Amazon in Paperback and eBook.

And if you need any more reasons, here's a very important fake review that I made up:

5-Star Review from Mrs. Ima N. Otreel from Anytown, USA: "Wow! Never before have so many great story ideas (there might possibly be 150 total, but I'm not sure and can't count that high) in one place for purchase. I'm inspired to start writing immediately. Or perhaps I will take a nap. That's the beauty of this wonderful book. It can help you do so many things."


No comments:

Post a Comment