Wednesday, November 1, 2017

1,000 Miles in 2017 - Goal Update #13

Well, it is pretty when the snow is coming down for the first time this season, but it sure is a big bummer for me. No running tonight. And rain was so bad a few nights ago, I couldn't run that day either. So, I didn't make as much progress as I wanted to. I'm afraid I'm going to have to do most of my running damage on the weekends or holiday breaks. With the morning completely dark and only about 1 hour of light after work and other family obligations, my window of running opportunity is low. I'll have to take each day as it comes, and we'll see how it goes.

Current yearly stats:

Runs: 216
Distance: 887.82 miles
Total Time: 129h 40m 44s
Avg Distance Per Run: 4.11 miles
Total Calories: 122,068
Avg Speed: 6.8 mph
Avg Pace: 8:46 min/mile

Days Left in Year: 60
Miles Left in Year: 112.18 miles
Daily Average Needed: 1.87 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment