Wednesday, September 6, 2017

1,000 Miles in 2017 - Goal Update #2

Yesterday was a hard, hard run. Why? Well, it was in the afternoon, after work, and I had just eaten a big meal. So, I thought to myself, I better get out there and get some more miles. Well, I went out there all right, and it hurt like heck. I was so uncomfortable. Each step was an effort not to barf. But I'll tell you, I would have welcomed the barfing if it would have alleviated my queasiness. My stomach hurt, my lungs hurt, and my whole body just felt out of whack until I stopped. So, of course, today I did a similar thing. I ate a decently big meal in afternoon, but then I got smart. I actually waited an hour before heading outside to run. And, you know what? That was much better.

Current yearly stats:

Runs: 168
Distance: 710.66 miles
Total Time: 103h 13m 39s
Avg Distance Per Run: 4.23 miles
Total Calories: 97,627
Avg Speed: 6.9 mph
Avg Pace: 8:43 min/mile

Days Left in Year: 116
Miles Left in Year: 289.34 miles
Daily Average Needed: 2.49 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment