Thursday, August 17, 2017

Body Held Together with Duct Tape

I've been running a lot this year. Most of the mileage is from his summer, since I need to make hay while the sun shines. Since January 1st, I've went outside and ran 150 times for a current total of 640.93 miles. Over 92.5 hours and 88,000 calories used up. I'm on a current streak of 79 days in a row. My body is used and abused and needs to take a long snooze. Parts of my body cry out in pain when I move around, but everything mostly still works. I've gotten used to the feeling of sore groin tendons and unhappy hamstrings. I don't like them. I wish they were all healed up, but it is too tough to just stop running and break my streak. I think I'll try to do some slower, easier recovery runs for a few days. That reminds me, I need to go out today and run to keep the streak alive. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment