Friday, July 21, 2017

July 2017 Goal - Day 20 Update

I don't know how to run anymore. I changed up my running form twice in the last five days, since nothing feels right and parts of my legs hurt. I've gone from bad to worse. My left hip and/or left groin tendon and/or calf muscles and/or foot blisters hurt depending on how I run. At this point, I just need to keep myself together with duct tape if need be. Now that I think about it, I think my current downward spiral happened right after my July 16 run where I got my new 10K PR. All I know is this: I cannot get injured any worse or this month's goal will be in serious jeopardy.

Current monthly stats:

Runs: 20
Distance: 118.81 miles
Total Time: 16h 40m 19s
Avg Distance: 5.94 miles
Best Distance: 6.47 miles (Day 16)
Worst Distance: 5.65 (Day 1 and Day 11)
Total Calories: 16,350
Avg Speed: 7.1 mph
Avg Pace: 8:25 min/mile

No comments:

Post a Comment