- Simple Monsters is a colorful children's picture book for ages 0 to 5. It has twelve original illustrations of silly monsters and each is accompanied by a funny verse similar to the literary nonsense of Lewis Carroll. Simple Monsters is available on Kindle.
- Beware the Blue Hubbard is a children's horror short story similar to the Goosebumps book series. Will the crazy old lady's warning about the mysterious Blue Hubbard squash come true? Beware the Blue Hubbard is available on Kindle.
- Camp Chin-up is a children's horror short story similar to the Goosebumps book series. Eddie isn't looking forward to the last day of summer camp. Will he be able to do enough chin-ups to satisfy Mr. Payne, the unbearable Camp Director? Camp Chin-up is available on Kindle.
- Granny Gruesome: Nursery Rhymes to Terrify Children is a parody of Mother Goose nursery rhymes and features thirty original illustrations. Recommended for teens and older. Granny Gruesome is available on Kindle.
- Midnight Jack is a fun retelling of the tale of "Jack of the Lantern," better known as Jack O'Lantern, and how he became cursed to walk the land with a pumpkin in his hand. The rhyming verses are accompanied by eight illustrations. Midnight Jack is available on Kindle.
- Night at the Nursing Home is a children's horror short story similar to the Goosebumps book series. Ann and Jason are going trick-or-treating at a nursing home on Halloween. Will they get all the candy they want, or will they bite off more than they can chew? Night at the Nursing Home is available on Kindle.
- Granny Gruesome 2: Thoughts and Observations to Terrify Adults is another humorous collection of twisted thoughts and observations about life, careers, and barn yard animals. This time, with only adults in the room, she won’t pull her punches. Be prepared to laugh, cringe, and scream out in horror. Recommended for older teens and adults. Granny Gruesome 2 is available on Kindle.
- Henry Sloan is a short story of 4,300 words written for adults. Driven by past memories, Henry returns to his old church to make things right. Henry Sloan is available on Kindle.
- Incubators is a horror short story of 3,200 words. Stranded in space, three astronauts struggle to accept their fate aboard a crippled ship. Could a last-minute rescue be all they hoped for? Incubators is available on Kindle.