Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Father of Robots

I've been on a big Isaac Asimov kick lately. I had read all of Asimov's Foundation (Foundation Novels) series about ten years ago and remember thoroughly enjoying them. As I was looking at my bookshelf a few days ago, I happened upon my stash of Asimov Robot books which I hadn't read yet. So, flash forward a few days and I've already finished Caves of SteelThe Naked Sun, and I'm halfway through The Complete Robot. It is so amazing to see how well these science fiction stories (that he created over 50 years ago) still hold up.

So, to carry on the tradition of entertaining stories, you can enjoy new science fiction and fantasy in Twelve Worlds. With all author proceeds going to charity, I'm sure Asimov would have approved.

No comments:

Post a Comment