Thursday, February 3, 2011

Current Bloated Goat Sale Figures

I thought it would be fun to tally me bananas...ah, I mean, show the current sales figures for Bloated Goat.

(Click for Larger Image)

So, as you can see, Bloated Goat seems to be losing ground on the Kindle and gaining ground on the NOOK.

I'm not sure what to make of this. I am self-promoting weekly on various forums that target Kindle and NOOK.

My only guess is that as my Kindle sales have fallen off, my rank has plummeted, and now Bloated Goat is tougher to find on Amazon. Similarly, as my NOOK sales have taken off, my rank has risen, and now Bloated Goat is easier to find on Barnes and Noble.

For February, the recent trend is holding...4 sales all on NOOK.

What will the future bring?

1 comment:

  1. Those are some good numbers, Manley. But that switch between Amazon and Nook is strange!

    ReplyDelete